Charity & Community News
On Sunday 23rd April 2017 Robert Collard will again be running the London Virgin Marathon for the NFDC. He will be supporting the Starlight Children's Foundation who grant wishes to seriously and terminally ill children and who entertain over half a million children every year in hospitals and hospices throughout the UK. This is the fifth time Robert will have competed in the London Marathon and he is hoping to top his 2016 fund raising total which was an amazing £3,500. Please donate at http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/RobertCollard every little helps for this very worthwhile charity.
- We were happy to supply tickets for a raffle to a BTCC race of their choice to North East Hants Conservatives
- We continue our support of the Chequers Car Show in Eversley which will be on May 14th 2017
- We were pleased to support Surrey Heath County Council by providing a skip to raffle
- We were also very happy to sponsor the Inland Homes London Marathon team who are running to raise funds for the National Autistic Society
- We were very pleased to sponsor Lee Hawkins from Greystar who is competing in a bike ride from Houston to Austin in the US to raise funds for MS
- We continue to support Aldershot FC and wish them good luck in their last matches of the season